Neighbor is safe

Star-Banner Photo/Bruce Ackerman

A neighbor down the street had a kitchen fire in his mobile home. He and his dog were saved by a watchful neighbor and quick response from our fire department. The whole story here. There were no working smoke detectors in his mobile home, which we’ll be making sure we have and are in working order.

This entry was written by Laura and published on October 10, 2011 at 7:00 am. It’s filed under Gratitude, Laura, Lifeology, Photography. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: